Elisa has extensive experience in dealing with a wide range of complex financial matters, including spousal maintenance, setting aside transactions third party disputes and financial agreements.
Elisa is also experienced in dealing with high conflict and complex parenting matters involving allegations of sexual abuse, alienation and interstate and international relocations.
Elisa regularly conducts litigation in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia, and is experienced in alternate dispute resolution.
Elisa is empathetic to the needs of her clients and committed to achieving the best possible outcome in a pragmatic and timely manner. Drawing on her excellent communication skills Elisa liaises with both clients and other professionals to deliver optimal family law resolutions.
Elisa has been acknowledged by Doyle’s Guide as a leading and recommended lawyer in the category of Leading Parenting and Children Matters Lawyers in Victoria in 2018 and 2019.
Personal Assistant: Cristina Drakopoulos
- Former volunteer at Women’s Legal Service
- Master of Applied Law
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Arts (Spanish Major) – completed at Universidad Autónoma in Madrid
- Accredited Family Law Specialist
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Former member of the Children and Youth Issues Committee