Antony joined the firm in 2010, and he obtained his Master of Laws from the University of Melbourne in 2012. Antony was appointed as a principal of the firm in July 2020.
In recognising the important and deeply personal nature of family law, Antony applies emotional intelligence as well as intellectual rigour to advancing and resolving his clients’ matters.
Antony provides confidence and support to his clients, whether they are concluding a relationship or embarking upon a new one. He is able to articulate complex legal and financial concepts in a clear and concise way. Antony is committed to achieving advantageous, commercial and cost-effective outcomes for his clients.
With extensive experience in financial matters and the commercial aspects of family law, Antony is regularly engaged in matters involving complex corporate and trust structures, as well as protecting third party interests.
Antony conducts trials in the Family Court of Australia and Federal Circuit Court of Australia, as well as appeals before the Full Court of the Family Court of Australia. He was involved in a leading case, both at first instance and on appeal, as to what constitutes a de facto relationship for the purposes of the Family Law Act 1975.
Paralegal/Personal Assistant: Claire O’Hara
- Family Law Mentor for the Monash University Student Mentor Program
- Mentor for junior lawyers at Taussig Cherrie Fildes
- Regularly conducting and presenting Continuing Legal Education
- Master of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Auckland)
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Auckland)
- Accredited Family Law Specialist (Law Institute of Victoria)
- Registered Arbitrator (Australian Institute of
- Family Law Arbitrators and Mediators)
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria