Amy was admitted to practice in 2019 and joined Taussig Cherrie Fildes in 2021.
She was previously employed at the Federal Circuit Court of Australia (as it was then known) as a legal intern for the Honourable Justice Bennett AO, before progressing to become Deputy Associate to her Honour Judge Stewart and then Associate to her Honour Judge Carter.
As a sitting Associate, Amy was involved in a wide range of financial and parenting matters, both in Melbourne and regional areas. Her extensive experience working within the court allowed her to gain a thorough knowledge of its processes and procedures.
Whether it be an early resolution or proceeding through to final trial, Amy brings this knowledge and understanding to provide practical and clear advice to clients throughout all stages of family law matters.
Amy attends regular continuing legal education and mentoring sessions with senior lawyers at Taussig Cherrie Fildes.
- Amy was previously an Industry Careers Officer at the Deakin Law Students Society and was actively involved in the society’s events and competitions throughout her time at university.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) 2019
- Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Major) 2019
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia