Carly achieves excellent outcomes for her clients in both contentious and non-contentious matters, aiming to resolve them by consent, including at mediation, where possible.
She has extensive experience in complex financial matters, including high-net-worth property disputes as well as drafting and providing advice in relation to parenting orders, property orders, financial agreements and child support agreements. Carly also regularly acts in high conflict parenting matters, many of which involve serious allegations of risk or family violence.
Taking a conscientious and pragmatic approach, Carly’s clients benefit from her expertise, along with her insightful knowledge of the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia. Her honest and accurate advice is provided with compassion and an understanding of the difficulties experienced by families after separation.
Carly has been recognised by Doyle’s Guide in 2021 and 2022 as a Family Law Rising Star in Victoria.
Paralegal/Personal Assistant: Marian Jenkin
- Co-author of several papers relating to family law with Principal, Paul Fildes
- Juris Doctor (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Melbourne)
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria