As part of her family law practice, Stefani is regularly involved in children’s matters and has particular experience in complex financial litigation involving corporate and trust structures.
Stefani is an experienced courtroom advocate having appeared in contested proceedings in the Federal Circuit and Family Court of Australia and in family violence intervention order proceedings in the Magistrates’ Court of Victoria. She is also a Nationally Accredited Mediator, and has appeared and instructed counsel at family law mediations.
As a useful adjunct to her sound knowledge of family law, Stefani also has experience in property, criminal, commercial, wills and estates and employment law.
Stefani is a practical and strategic practitioner, who adopts a personal approach to her clients’ family law matters.
Personal Assistant: Cristina Drakopoulos
- Former Young Lawyers Executive Committee Member and Co-Chair of the Community Issues Committee 2018
- Former volunteer at Monash Oakleigh Legal Service and JobWatch
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice 2020
- Master of Laws (Juris Doctor) 2020
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Arts 2015
- Member of the Family Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria